Simply relying on buy-to-let properties to get you out of your job, fund your retirement and create lifelong wealth is not enough. You need to have multiple streams of property income to diversify your portfolio and guarantee generational wealth. Choose which streams best suit you below.
Our TOP ways to create Multiple Streams of Property Income
Buy-Refurbish-Rent-Refinance, also known as BRRR, does what it says on the tin. Buy a property, refurbish it, rent it out for cashflow and remortgage the property to release the invested funds.
Add value to your property
BRRR is achieved when you buy a property and ADD VALUE through refurbishment. The refurbishment should be mainly cosmetic. If a property needs a new roof or rewiring then step away from that deal. You then refinance at the higher value in order to recycle your funds for your next investment.
Buy property Below Market Value
Buying a property discounted or Below Market Value (known as BMV) is one way to create built-in equity within the property. By negotiating discounts you can create a chunk of equity that will be released when you refinance the property or sell it on.
Buy Below Market Value and add value
The best situation to be in is to buy a property that you can add value through cosmetic refurbishment AND that you purchase at below market value. This is one of the best ways to recycle your money back out as well as creating a cash-flowing asset.
No Money Down
This is NOT a property investment strategy, it is how you deliver the strategy. Many people think this is a scam, it’s not. You can really do No Money Down property deals.
Have you ever wondered how some people can build property portfolios of 40, 50, 100, 500 properties while you struggle to save for a deposit for one? That’s because they’re not saving to buy a property, they’re thinking differently. Below are some of the most popular No Money Down techniques.
This is the lease of a building with the option to buy it later. You assume control of the asset and have the “right” to buy, but not the “obligation” to buy it.
To start you pay a small initial upfront payment (can be as little as £1). You then make a monthly payment (the mortgage amount), and then a final payment when you exercise your option to buy (the outstanding mortgage balance).
The only difference between buying a house and taking it on as an option to buy later is the contract.
Rent-2-Own or Rent-2-Buy
This is perfect for anyone who wants to own their own home but can’t at this exact time.
It allows someone to move into one of your properties on a rental agreement with a separate option to buy the property, on or before an agreed future date where the purchase price is agreed upfront. On signing the agreement the tenant assumes control of the property as a Tenant Buyer.
When most landlords want to find tenants they usually go to a Letting’s Agent. When the Letting Agents can’t find a tenant the property lies empty and the landlord makes no money.
But, with Rent-2-Rent you are offering the landlord guaranteed rent for their property every single month for an agreed time frame where they get paid whether the property is tenanted or not. You will typically cover all of the maintenance and management costs and give the house back at the end of the agreed term in the same or better condition.
You then rent the property on to other people and benefit from the difference between the rental income you receive and payment to the landlord.
Serviced Accommodation is where you charge guests by the night, or by the week, just like a hotel.
It is the HOTTEST property strategy around right now. There has never been a better time to get involved because of the staycation booms and increase in corporate bookings.
There is high demand for short stay accommodation in towns, cities and holiday destinations. People often prefer the home from home experience of having the entire property to themselves over an expensive hotel room.
In order to be successful with Serviced Accommodation you need to identify your ‘Goldmine Area’, know as your target market. Know what types of properties work best for serviced accommodation, determine your competitors, understand your costs and more.
This property strategy involves packaging deals you don’t want for yourself. You then sell them on to other investors in exchange for immediate, up front cash profit. Some deals can average more than £3,000 per deal (in London some Deal Packagers make £10,000 per deal!).
No matter what you’re doing in property, Deal Packaging compliments every other property strategy. This is because you can package: buy-to-lets, serviced accommodation, rent-to-rent, houses of multiple occupation, commercial conversions and more.
Deal Packaging is the ability to acquire any property, in any strategy. You then have the choice of selling it on and cash-flowing yourself or keeping it and benefiting from the monthly income while the property appreciates in capital growth year on year.
Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) and Multi-lets
In the current economic climate the demand for rooms is growing fast. In and around town and city centres more houses and flats are being converted into room lets.
The cost of living is getting higher and the population is continuously growing. This means that more and more people are looking for affordable housing. So, many people rent rooms in HMOs.
Great sources of HMO tenants are: students, contractors looking for short term lets, recently divorced people and single people looking for a more sociable lifestyle than living on their own.
With HMOs the cashflow is significantly higher than a single let.
This is when an investor buys a commercial property and converts it into one or more residential units.
Investors want to do this because updating an old or disused building improves the area. It can be easier to find commercial buildings to convert than land to build on. Existing buildings have foundations, walls and ceilings therefore saving on cost and time.
Plus, the profits from commercial conversions are significantly bigger and don’t entail more work for the developer.
Commercial property conversions is one of the HOTTEST property strategies around, especially in 2022 with the impact of COVID and a lot of commercial units lying empty.
Demand for homes in the UK has never been higher. The only two ways that we can meet it is by redeveloping commercial units or building new homes from the ground up.
Old commercial units can be turned into residential goldmines, in one commercial deal you can make what most investors struggle to make in 10 buy-to-let property deals!
Want to learn more about Multiple Streams of Property Income?
The property market moves fast and our Co-Founder, Rob Moore and lead trainer, Kevin McDonnell want to make sure you stay one step ahead of the rest.
That’s why we’re launching the newest, 2022 edition of our best selling book, Multiple Streams of Property Income. One of the best property books in the UK.
Together, Rob and Kevin tell you EVERYTHING you need to know so that you can earn multiple streams of property income in the shortest possible time frame, AND leverage your time to make recurring, passive income that compounds year on year.
From the cost of living crisis to the war in Ukraine, negative news and their economic effect could be the death of your wallet but we want to be your summer oasis.
Learn from the UK’s top property investing experts to make sure you minimise your risks, costs, time and maximise your earning potential.
This is your summer sizzler and THE beach read for your holiday. Educate yourself NOW with some summer reading that is sure to whisk you away!
Rob and Kevin have crammed the new 2022 edition full of their knowledge, expert advice, tips and techniques that are all working in today’s property market and that you can use right away.
If you purchase a copy of the latest 2022 edition of the Multiple Streams of Property Income book on the launch day, 14th July 2022 you will get these AMAZING bonuses:
Buy one Multiple Streams of Property Income book
- Get 2x FREE tickets to a special one-off summer sizzler of the UK’s #1 property education event, Progressive Property’s flagship event: Multiple Streams Of Property Income from the 19th-21st August.
- Learn from the UK’s top property investing experts who specialise in buy-to-let, raising finance, deal sourcing, property trading, serviced accommodation, commercial conversions and other creative strategies to start your property business from scratch.
- Network and socialise with other delegates while having drinks and a BBQ. Then cool off with treats from the Progressive Property ice cream van. Also, get inspired by the amazing Keynote Speaker, Alfie Best.
- THOUSANDS of our delegates have achieved financial freedom after attending this event and you can too! (This is for the first 90 sales ONLY for 90 days of Summer)
- Discover the top UK property hotspots for investing and your GOLDMINE area. This could make you ££££ with our extremely EXCLUSIVE and carefully crafted Hotspot Locator (worth £1,000). (This is for the first 90 sales ONLY for 90 days of Summer)
- Tested and Proven Deal Analyser (worth £1,000). The ultimate property tool to have a HUGE advantage over other investors, and gives you a MASSIVE head start and cash in BIG, FAST and FIRST. Used by Property Mogul and Progressive Property Co-Founder, Mark Homer to purchase hundreds of his properties and grow his deca-million pound portfolio. (This is for the first 90 sales ONLY for 90 days of Summer)
Buy five Multiple Streams of Property Income books (all of the bonuses above )
- 1x Premium VIP ticket to a special one-off summer sizzler of the UK’s #1 property education event, Progressive Property’s flagship event: Multiple Streams Of Property Income from the 19th-21st August.
- A prestigious reserved place and 3-days VIP entry to the Multiple Streams of Property Income event.
- Private intimate pre-event bonus session with expert property trainer, Kev Poneskis – Unlock access to the EXCLUSIVE pre-event Property Strategy Mastermind session via Zoom. Get step-by-step guidance from one of the UK’s top property experts to understand where you are in your property journey and your vital next steps for moving forward to make sure you’re prepared for the event.
- Summer Saturday Private Drinks Reception with The Progressive Property Expert Trainers. Tap into their expert insights, experience, skills and knowledge. This one-off time is for VIPs ONLY.
- Sizzling Sunday Q&A session. Ask the experts ANYTHING. Get specific answers to problems you need solving in your property journey to take you to the next level.
- Entry into our Work From Anywhere competition. Be in with a chance to win an iPhone, iPad and Laptop worth £3,000!
- Get the Ultimate VIP gift bag worth £1,095! Including a Golden Ticket to gain access to an EXCLUSIVE Whatsapp group with the top property investors. PLUS the top 20 most EXCLUSIVE content ideas to get sales and make serious cash.
If that wasn’t enough how about these extra BONUSES!
- Get unlimited access to The Millionaire Mentors first hand who specialise in buy-to-let, raising finance, deal sourcing, serviced accommodation, property trading and other creative strategies. Ensure you get the maximum amount of facetime to discover all the ways SERIOUS MONEY can be made by using their techniques in today’s market.
- Unlock access to Rob Moore and Mark Homer’s carefully curated Buy to Let Boom Part 1 & 2 Online Course. Hours of digital content, giving you every detail of the 9 simple ways to cash in BIG, FAST and FIRST on the Buy-to-Let boom. PLUS, proven and easy to implement systems and strategies to become a leveraged cashflow investor with minimal time and input, but maximum passive income return.
- Beat the queue with fast-track entry. Get more time to network with like-minded people who share your aspirations to become financially free. Meet potential future business partners and JV’s – share knowledge, experiences and ideas to make your property journey even more successful.
- Priority Seating at the UK’s #1 Property Investing Event. Ensure all of your questions and queries get answered first above everyone else.
- Bonus Zoom session with Progressive Lets. Insider secrets on how to get the best letting agent & how to best advertise your property to maximise your return.
Click the button below to purchase your copies on the 14th of July 2022:
Remember, if you buy before the 14th of July, you won’t get the unbelievable bonuses.
Have a question or wish to find out more? The simply get in touch with us today and a member of the team will be on hand to help.